|Real Name||Shivaji Satam|
|Famous Role||ACP Pradyuman (CID)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 173 cm|
in meters- 1.73 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 84 kg|
in Pounds- 185 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 44 Inches|
- Waist: 36 Inches
- Biceps: 13 Inches
|Date of Birth||21 April 1950|
|Age (as in 2016)||66 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|College||University of Mumbai, Mumbai|
|Education Qualifications||Diploma in Business Administration|
Graduate in Chemistry
|Debut||Film Debut: Pestonjee (1987)|
TV Debut: Rishte-Naate (1980)
|Family||Father- Not Known|
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Hobbies||Travelling, reading and watching theatre|
|Controversies||In 2012, there were rumours that he was quitting CID, but later he clarified that he isn't.|
|Favourite Food||Undhiyun with mong bhajiya and jalebi|
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan|
|Wife||Late Aruna Satam|
|Children||Daughter- N/A |
Son- Abhijeet Satam and Anirudh Satam
Some lesser known facts about Shivaji Satam
- Does Shivaji Satam smoke?: Not Known
- Does Shivaji Satam drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Shivaji Satam became a popular face by playing the role of ACP Pradyuman in Sony TV’s crime-thriller show CID, which is longest running Indian TV show that first telecasted on 21 January 1998.
- He grew up in the chawl locality of Mumbai.
- He started his career as a cashier in the Central Bank of India for 23 years, but his interest in theatre made him switch towards acting.
- Even before CID, he played the role of ACP in 1988s Marathi Ek Shunya Shunya as ACP in Shrikant Patkar.
- His personal favourite episode in CID is where he kills his son, who played the role of a terrorist.
- CID has registered its name in Guinness Book of World Records with an uncut episode lenght of 111 minutes.
- His wife Aruna, died in 2002 due to breast cancer.
- He once did a CID episode with his real life son Abhijit Satam, where his son played a Pune cop role
- His daughter-in-law Madhura Velankar is a Marathi actress.
- He twice won the Maharashtra State Film Awards for Best Actor for the film Ek Hoti Vadi and Dhyaani Mani.
- He is known to make very good lassi on CID sets.
- He has donated his body parts after his life.