|Real Name||Sania Mirza Malik|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 166 cm|
in meters- 166 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 6"
|Weight||in Kilograms- 57 Kg|
in Pounds- 126 lbs
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||15 November 1986|
|Age (as in 2016)||30 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|School||Nasr School, Hyderabad|
|College||St. Mary's College, Hyderabad|
|Debut||AP Tourism Hyderabad Open (2003)|
|Family||Father- Imran Mirza (Journalist)|
Mother- Nasima Mirza
Sister- Anam Mirza (Younger)
|Controversies||• In 2009, she was engaged to her childhood friend Sohrab Mirza, but the relation was broken in the same year.|
• Her husband Shoaib Malik was accused by a girl of being already married to her and thus, he could not marry Mirza without first divorcing her. He initially declined, but due to media pressure, he finally divorced the girl.
• A lawyer filed a case against her for allegedly showing disrespect to the national flag.
|Favourite Food||Hyderabadi Biryani|
|Favourite Actor||Salman Khan, Arjun Rampal and Akshay Kumar|
|Favourite Actress||Kajol and Kareena Kapoor|
|Favourite Film||Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham, Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak, Phool Aur Kaante, Mohra, Maine Pyaar Kiya and Kuch Kuch Hota Hai|
|Favourite Perfume||Purplelight and Dolce|
|Favourite Destination||London, Paris and Thailand|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affair/Boyfriend||Sohrab Mirza (Businessman)|
|Husband||Shoaib Malik (Pakistani Cricketer)|
|Net Worth||$8 million|
Some lesser known facts about Sania Mirza
- Playing and representing India since a young age, Mirza has been formerly ranked No. 1 in the women’s doubles rankings.
- This year hasn’t been the best for Indian tennis star Sania Mirza, and has been out of action for over a month owing to a knee injury.
- From tennis star Sania Mirza’s polished pantsuit to actor Kareena Kapoor Khan’s racy thigh-split dress to Padmavati aka Deepika Padukone’s bold and beautiful get-up to Alia Bhatt’s millenial top-and-skirt ensemble, the fashion crowd has truly excelled this week.
- Divij Sharan breaks into top-50, Sania Mirza drops out of top-10.