|Real Name||Novak Djokovic|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 188 cm|
in meters- 1.88 m
in feet- 6' 2"
|Weight||in Kilograms- 80 kg (in 2015)|
in Pounds- 176 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 38 Inches|
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 13 Inches
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||22 May 1987|
|Age (as in 2017)||29 Years|
|Birth Place||Belgrade, Serbia|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Education Qualifications||Not Known|
|Family||Father- Srdan Djokovic (Montenegro)|
Mother- Dijana Djokovic (Croatia)
|Hobbies||Skiing, Horse riding, Music|
|Controversies||Like Federer, Djokovic also said that he was against equal pay for women tennis players thus inviting outrage.|
|International Debut||Turned pro in 2003|
|Nature on field||Aggressive|
|Favourite Shot||Forehand down the line|
|Achievements (main ones)||• 12 Grand Slam titles.|
• 65 career titles.
• Achieved the No.1 ranking in July 2011.
• He has won 732 games in his career while losing only 150.
• He has a record of winning 29 titles in ATP Masters 1000.
|Career Turning Point||After defeating Andy Murray at the Australian Open 2011 finals, there was no looking back for Novak Djokovic. He went on to win 10 Grand Slam titles after this victory.|
|Favourite Tennis player||Pete Sampras|
|Favourite Film||Slumdog Millionaire|
|Favourite Actor||Not known|
|Favourite Actress||Not known|
|Favourite Singer||Toma Zdravkovic|
|Girls, Family & More|
|Cars Collection||Mercedes Benz, Audi|
|Money Factor||Not Known|
|Net Worth||$90 Million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Novak Djokovic
- Does Novak Djokovic smoke: No
- Does Novak Djokovic drink alcohol: Yes
- Novak Djokovic is the only player who can claim to have beaten both Federer and Nadal in the same tournament on 3 different occasions (Montreal 2007, Indian Wells 2011 and US Open 2011).
- Djokovic was a part of the longest men’s singles Grand Slam finals where he defeated Rafael Nadal in five sets at the the 2012 Australian Open. The match lasted 5 hours 53 minutes.
- Novak Djokovic is the first player ever to win three consecutive Australian Open titles.
- Djokovic is the first male player representing Serbia to have won a Grand Slam title.
- Djokovic holds the best match winning rate at (83.33%) on hard courts and is the only player in the Open Era to win the first three masters in a year.
- Novak Djokovic loves Pizza but cannot have it as he is allergic to Gluten.
- Djokovic can speak 4 different languages viz. Serbian, English, Italian & German.
- Djokovic drinks only warm water; he says that cold water inhibits blood flow.
- A Serbian rock band known as ‘Zona B’ titled one of their songs ‘The Joker’ dedicated to Djokovic.
- Djokovic is the youngest player ever to have reached the semifinals of all 4 Grand Slams consecutively.
- Novak is the only player to win eight of the nine ATP Masters 1000 tournament events at least once.
- Djokovic is inseparable from his pet ‘Poodle Pierre’. He takes his pet with him wherever possible, even for his tennis matches.
- Djokovic has a weird habit of eating grass after winning every match at Wimbledon.